There are many reasons to practice yoga, which include health issues, weight loss, stress relief, flexibility and spiritual pursuit. You can start from wherever you are right now no matter what your goal is. With the increasing popularity of yoga, you can find variety of materials such as books, magazines, videos, TV shows to learn from. However, yoga is best practiced under the guidance of a good teacher. More so if you want to make it a personal journey.
Personal yoga classes are an excellent choice if one or more of the following criteria apply to you.
1. You have an extremely busy schedule: If you can’t afford to lose any time in commuting, prefer to bring yoga to your conference room or simply prefer to schedule the class at your time and convenience, personal yoga is the option.
2. You have chronic health problems: Stress and unhealthy lifestyle can lead to various issues such as slipped disc, spondylitis, diabetes, arthritis, blood pressure, etc. Such situations demand personal attention.
3. You're a frequent traveller: You have erratic schedules due to frequent travels, not to mention the jet lag that comes with, personal classes can be a boon.
4. You're pregnant: Pregnancy is a very personal and beautiful journey. Yoga can help you stay fit, healthy and go about your day to day life energetically and connect with your child.
5. Prefer to practice yoga in your personal space: If your personal space gives you the feeling of comfort and warmth that no studio or spa can bring, then practice yoga at home.
6. Prefer one on one attention: If you are interested to explore your potentials, limitations, body, mind and soul in an uninterrupted, non-competitive pace, let your teacher be your guide.
From artists such as Anoushka Shankar to Bollywood stars such as Kareena Kapoor, to business leaders, Ratan Tata and Sunil Mittal, many high profile achievers have benefitted from Artistic Yoga Personal Training.
“The healing and precision that comes with an Artistic Yoga private class is unmatched. Make time for it especially if you are always busy!” – Dr. Sachin Tulpule
For Bharat Thakur Artistic Yoga Personal Training in India (New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore), call 1-800-102-1000.
If you are searching for the best Power Yoga Classes
, then you are at the right place. World renowned Artistic Yoga provides the best customised yoga classes for all ages in Delhi, Gugaon,Mumbai and Bangalore. For more details about Weight Reduce Yoga
, please visit us,Call- Toll Free No 1800 102 1000